Are you a bit stuck on what to do with the Traffic Monsoon sign up process? If you are, I’m sure this blog post will guide you through everything you need to know to get signed up quickly. Traffic Monsoon is the perfect place to start earning passive income.
Important note: Please note that Traffic Monsoon has been going through some legal issues which is why you cannot access the page right now. Send me an email saying that you are interested in finding out more and I will let you know as soon as Traffic Monsoon goes live again. It should only last for a few days.
Why should you sign up on Traffic Monsoon? Let me start with giving you a few of the benefits:
- It is probably the easiest way of making money on the Internet
- It requires very little effort
- You don’t have to acquire referrals to make money, you can simply focus on your own account
- Traffic Monsoon has become huge, they have over 3.5 million registered users across the world
- Traffic Monsoon has created its own global bank and will soon be distributing MasterCards to all users so we can access our earnings a lot easier
- The way Traffic Monsoon works is very clever, it is going to be around for a very long time
This list could go on and on, but for me these are the most important factors of why I and 3.5 million other people believe that this is the best way of making money online in 2016. The Traffic Monsoon sign up process is free and very easy to do. I will show you to get signed up and start earning money today.
Traffic Monsoon sign up process
Follow the 6 steps below and you will be up-and-running within 10 minutes:
- Go to the Traffic Monsoon homepage and Click on Register. Once you click on Register, you will see a page with some boxes to fill in. Nothing complicated here.
Make sure you choose the correct enroller – find out what I can offer you below. This part is important. You should choose your enroller wisely. Many enrollers (or sponsors) have been known to get many people on to their teams and then not pay their affiliates much attention. You want to choose an enroller that will offer you a lot of support and answer all the questions you might have, like me!
Fill out the necessary information and hit Proceed. You will need to fill out a few details here like your name, email (use a Gmail or Yahoo as these are 100% secure), chosen username, chosen password and payment information. It is highly recommended to use Payza or Solid Trust Pay here. It is pretty much confirmed that Traffic Monsoon will stop using PayPal as a payment processor very soon due to how PayPal has treated Traffic Monsoon and its users. For more info, have a look at this article about PayPal holding funds for no explanation on the International Business Times website.
Confirm your account within 24 hours. You will receive a Traffic Monsoon sign up confirmation email in your inbox, check your junk emails just in case it has filtered through to the wrong inbox. You’re almost there, now for the more nerve-wracking part. Trust me I had the same emotions with my Traffic Monsoon sign up process.
Purchase Ad Packs so you can start earning revenue shares. This is the juicy part. You should decide how much you are willing to put into Traffic Monsoon to begin your revenue sharing journey. Of course, nothing in life comes for free. To make a good amount of money on Traffic Monsoon you will have to purchase Ad Packs. These Ad Packs are revenue sharing positions and simply put, the more you have the more you will make every day. I have around 220 ad packs which means my account is generating more or less $220 a day, not bad right?
For a detailed explanation on how to buy Ad Packs check out my Traffic Monsoon tutorial post and scroll down to where it says “Buying Ad Packs” in bold. That should guide you through the whole process. If you are a bit unsure and are not too keen on purchasing many Ad Packs, check out my post explaining my low-cost strategy for Traffic Monsoon.
Traffic Monsoon enroller username
It’s very important to use an enroller, this should be the person that you think will help you most with Traffic Monsoon. You can find the enroller username box at the top of the sign up page, as shown in the image below.
I don’t usually post promotions but if you sign up today with my enroller username – Allec215 – you can join my team and receive:
- 2 FREE personalised, customisable landing page/ squeeze page (value $100)*
- 1 FREE personalised banner to attract referrals (value $20)*
- Personal support from myself to make sure you set up your account correctly
- And access to my Traffic Monsoon support group to find out the latest Traffic Monsoon news as soon as it’s released
Hurry, this offer will not last long! Depending on how many referrals come my way, I may have to pull this offer. Making personalised landing pages and banners takes a lot of work you know!
I promise you, if you join Traffic Monsoon today you will not be disappointed. Take a look at the Traffic Monsoon Reviews page to see what other people are saying. This is a great opportunity and you should definitely take it now before it’s too late.
A couple of things to bear in mind:
- Sometimes your bank will deny the initial transaction – This happened to me the first time. I had to call my bank to extend my transaction limit. It was pretty quick, the only annoying thing was that as I live in Spain, I had to do it in Spanish!
- You may have seen sites on Google suggesting that Traffic Monsoon is a scam. This is normal so don’t worry. People who write these reviews don’t fully understand the concept of Traffic Monsoon, humans naturally reject what they don’t understand. Not only that, if you don’t know much about SEO, these guys do. SEO stands for search engine optimisation. What these smart bloggers do is find good opportunities to get tons of traffic to their site. A keyword that is really new and interesting, getting huge volumes of traffic on Google (Traffic Monsoon) + a dangerous-looking, intriguing keyword that most people will click on if they see (scam) = a shed load of visitors to your site = tons of money through Google Adwords (the advertising boxes that you see next to these articles). These are smart bloggers!
- *To gain the free customisable landing page/ squeeze page and the free personalised banner you must have an active account and have purchased at least one Traffic Monsoon service.